Posted by shinta83 | Filed under florida,winter,hate it but love it,
florida is a godless place. I went there once, got in the ocean, and immediately had to evacuate because a bull shark was swimming right towards me. there was an alligator on the side of the freeway. meth addicts and men on tractors roam free. florida is america’s australia
I grew up in Florida. Please don’t insult Australia like that.
Yeah, but no snow storms in the winter, an abundance of top notch theme parks, and the city of Key West make me wanna say, “Fuck wherever you’re from.”
Just a few months ago I was a tumblr nobody. I was so close to hitting 200 followers and to try to reach that magical number I made a photoset post about my new Lord of the Rings replica weapon.
And it EXPLODED.
I can’t even begin to explain how amazing this experience has been for me. I can’t believe that post still continues to circulate and I’m so grateful for all the new followers and the wonderful messages I get, just because I have the privilege of bringing a smile to someone’s day.
Anyways you guys are amazing and so to celebrate reaching 10,000 followers I’m doing a little giveaway.
I have made tiny exact replicas of the scimitar that helped bring me internet glory.
Rules (since giveaways always seem to have rules):
- Please be following me. But I mean if you aren’t I’m too lazy to like, check up on you but I mean c’mon man, be cool.
- I am only making 5 of these since I’m making everything by hand: carving them out of wood, painting them, dying the leather, etc. So there will only be 5 winners because I have other shit to do. Okay, no I don’t, but this shit is time consuming.
- Reblog it, like it, I don’t really give a shit how you enter. I mean, give everyone an equal chance and don’t reblog this shit like 100 times. Just don’t be a dick. Your followers would probably hate you for that too.
- Contest closes Saturday November 30th, so you guys have a long time (I also kinda need the time to make the rest of them, hahaha.
- I’ll use a random number generator to pick the winners on Sunday December 1st. If you win I’ll send you a message and we can work out where you want me to ship them to.
So that’s it! Thank you all so much again for deciding I’m cool enough to show up on your dashboards occasionally.
If the giveaway gets as popular as I’m secretly hoping it will be, maybe I’ll pick like 10 extra 2nd prize winners and make y’all super dope cards or something. I dunno. I’ll figure it out. Comment below what you guys would like for second place prizes?
World of Pokemon
The Stanley Fantasy XIV
The Bully Parable
Left 4 Pokemon ???
Oh my god I can’t remember the last 2 games I played. I’M GROWING UP HELP ME
Guild Theft Auto 5
Posted by shinta83
I guess I just got so busy with my geeky interests…
I forgot to put time in for the right geeky interests.
Why not both?
What does this mean?
That, my friend, is exactly the question you have to ask.
YOU LEFT OUT THE MOTHERFUCKING CRYSTAL PYRAMIDS THEY FOUND ON THE FLOOR OF THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE
OLDER THAN THE AZTECS AND COMPLETELY SMOOTH AND 3 TIMES BIGGER THAN THE EGYPTIAN CHEOPS AND NO ONE KNOWS HOW IT GOT THERE.
IM SORRY BUT WHY IS THIS THE FIRST TIME IVE HEARD OF THE CRYSTAL PYRAMIDS WHAT IS THIS SHIT
Don’t believe everything you read on tumblr children.
I’m doing a research about the companions, so reblog this if you think Martha is the most BAMF companion.
Look at this asshat #lrn2drive #wrongway
Well, I guess this guy has already played Who once before…
HEY LOOK A GIVEAWAY
So yeah, I’ve seen a lot of people who don’t have 3DSes that really want one after E3, so here’s another chance to get one!
If you win, you’ll get a brand new 3DS in whatever color you want, plus a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf~ (or whatever game you’d like if you’re not a fan)
- Reblog as many times as you’d like
- Likes count!
- And you don’t have to follow unless you want to
- No giveaway blogs please
- Shipping will be covered, you don’t have to worry about that
- Ends June 25th!
I have kind of a huge crush on the actress who plays Roxy in this movie…
Well yeah she is Katara…
Yeah, she’s the voice of Katara. For reals.
Posted by shinta83
Everyone who reblogs this will get the title of a book to read based on their bio/posts.
Everyone. I mean it.
THIS IS THE BEST POST
I HAVE EVER SEEN
they really do mean everyone